$SanDisk Corp.(SNDK)$ Shorts should cover now and go long. Delaying will only cost you more profits. $1,515 tomorrow and headed higher. Traded at $1,906 on 9/22 before the F.U.D. started regarding CXMT. Back above $1,700 by the E.R. on 10/29. Record earnings and additional stock buyback t.b.a. Bank of America's price target is $2,500 which I think is low.
$SanDisk Corp.(SNDK)$ The overnight trends are not much to go on, and SNDK isn't really trading anywhere except minor changes of hands and settlement. Real data only starts coming in from 4am onward. The stretch from 8pm to 4am is all Blue ATS scoring, so there's not much reason to be worried. All said and done, we're in earnings territory, so the main thing is just waiting for the ER day rather than paying much attention to what happens in between. SNDK still looks way undervalued for the upcoming earnings and beyond, given the continuous selloff since Oct 6 so far. AI needs these memories and there isn't enough supply. Period.
$SanDisk Corp.(SNDK)$ Volume has been noticeably low recently, both on the way up and back on Friday when it was moving down. I think the shakeout is over, and whoever is still in at this point is probably holding for the long term. The move higher looks decisive.
$CoreWeave, Inc.(CRWV)$ Looks like hedge fund deleveraging is behind all this. It just sets up another buying opportunity. Same thing happened with $SanDisk Corp.(SNDK)$ when Situational Awareness got clobbered.
Sector heatmap view from this morning. Memory is the leading sector, with $SanDisk Corp.(SNDK)$ up almost 8%. Semis, AI, and other related sectors are recovering from last week's losses. Mag 7 stocks are holding up well too. $Amazon.com(AMZN)$ is up over 5%.
$Direxion Daily MSCI South Korea Bull 3x Shares(KORU)$ I had a pretty strong feeling KOSPI would bounce from that capitulation zone between 5631 (-40%) and 5043 (-46%). I tried to pick up some call options from Jan 2027 to Jan 2028 with $10 to $20 strikes, but the spreads stayed too wide and I never got filled even after lifting my bids. I've since adjusted my KORU call buys to these setups: Jan 2027 $8 to $10 calls about 3 months out, Mar 2027 $10 to $12 calls about 5 months out, Jun 2027 $14 to $16 calls about 8 months out, and Jan 2028 $18 to $20 calls about 14 months out. I also have other call buy plans ready for several AI names across chips, memory, and hyperscalers if the market pulls back more.