Rezolve AI closed at $1.75, down another 5.91%, after touching $1.74.
This is getting frustrating for bulls.
RZLV has produced partnerships, customer wins and an increasingly ambitious AI-commerce story. Yet every promising rebound seems to attract another wave of sellers.
The five-day chart captures the problem perfectly:
$1.63 → $1.88 → back to $1.75.
For next week, I am no longer asking whether Rezolve can produce another good announcement.
I am asking:
When will the market finally pay for the story?
🔴 THE PROBLEM IS PRICE ACTION
RZLV bounced aggressively from around $1.63-$1.65 on 15 October.
That was encouraging.
But it could not hold the $1.85-$1.90 region.
Thursday then erased much of the recovery.
That tells me two things.
There are clearly buyers below $1.70.
But there is also substantial supply waiting above $1.85.
Until that changes, RZLV remains a trading range rather than a confirmed reversal.
🟢 WHY I HAVE NOT GIVEN UP ON IT
The investment case is still interesting because Rezolve sits directly inside one of the more compelling AI themes:
AI agents moving from answering questions to actually completing commerce.
If merchants increasingly use AI for discovery, personalisation, checkout and payments, the addressable opportunity could be substantial.
But there is a big difference between having an exciting TAM and capturing it profitably.
That is why I now care less about partnership headlines and more about three things:
Revenue conversion. Merchant adoption. Path toward profitability.
The next leg higher needs evidence.
Not another promise.
🚦 MY RZLV LEVELS FOR NEXT WEEK
🟢 $1.65-$1.75: PREFERRED SPECULATIVE PICK
We are here.
I like the risk/reward, but position sizing matters.
🟢 $1.55-$1.65: STRONG SPECULATIVE PICK
If there is no negative company-specific development, this becomes increasingly interesting.
🔴 Below $1.50: THESIS CHECK
I would stop assuming every lower price is opportunity.
🟡 $1.85-$1.90: FIRST RECOVERY
RZLV needs to reclaim this area.
🟢 $2.00-$2.05: FIRST REAL CONFIRMATION
This is where my view changes.
Above $2, the stock begins repairing technical damage.
🟢 $2.12-$2.15: BULLISH CONFIRMATION
Now momentum becomes much more interesting.
🟢 $2.20-$2.25: REVERSAL CONFIRMED
Above this zone, I think the market starts treating RZLV differently.
🟢 $2.35-$2.40: BREAKOUT
Then $2.50+ comes back into discussion.
MY PREDICTION FOR NEXT WEEK
🟡 50% BASE CASE: $1.65-$1.95
This remains my highest-probability outcome.
RZLV retests $1.70-ish, buyers return, and the stock makes another attempt at $1.85-$1.90.
My Friday base case is approximately $1.78-$1.88.
Not exciting.
But holding a higher low would actually be progress.
🟢 30% BULL CASE: $2.00-$2.20
RZLV holds $1.65-$1.70 and finally clears $1.90.
Once $2 is reclaimed, psychology changes.
A clean break above $2.05 could accelerate toward $2.12-$2.20.
This is the scenario I want.
But I want the chart to prove it first.
🔴 20% BEAR CASE: $1.45-$1.65
The recent rebound completely fails.
$1.63 breaks.
Then $1.55 becomes my next obvious level, followed by approximately $1.45-$1.50.
At that stage I would reassess rather than blindly average down.
🔵 THREE NUMBERS MATTER
$1.65
The floor.
Hold this and the recent rebound structure remains alive.
$1.90
The gate.
RZLV has repeatedly struggled around this region.
$2.05
The confirmation.
This is the level that would make me significantly more bullish.
So my ideal sequence next week is:
Hold $1.65 → reclaim $1.90 → break $2.05 → attack $2.15-$2.25.
Anything before $1.90 is still noise.
🚦 MY TRAFFIC LIGHT
🟢 $1.65-$1.75: ACCUMULATE SMALL
This is where we are.
🟢 $1.55-$1.65: STRONGER SPECULATIVE ENTRY
Assuming fundamentals have not changed.
🟡 $1.75-$1.90: WAIT
I do not want to chase another temporary bounce.
🟢 Above $2.05: MOMENTUM CONFIRMED
This is where the chart finally starts agreeing with the story.
🔴 Below $1.50: STOP AND REASSESS
MY CALL
I am cautiously bullish, but RZLV has less room for excuses now.
My highest-probability path:
$1.75 → test $1.65-$1.70 → rebound toward $1.85-$1.90 → decision there.
My expected Friday range is approximately $1.78-$1.88.
My wider expected weekly range is $1.60-$2.05.
The bullish surprise is a clean break of $2.05.
The bearish surprise is losing $1.63.
And unlike MU, I am not willing to keep buying simply because RZLV becomes cheaper.
With MU, I can point to a powerful existing earnings engine.
With RZLV, investors are still paying for future execution.
That makes confirmation much more important.
The story has had enough good headlines.
Next week, I want the stock price to start believing them.
I am not a financial advisor. Trade wisely, Comrades!
My Friday call: $1.78-$1.88. Yours: below $1.65, $1.65-$2.00, or above $2?
If you find this post interesting, give it wings! 🪽 Repost and share the insights.
Do consider ‘Follow me’ and get firsthand read of my daily new post. Thank you.
@Daily_Discussion @TigerPM @TigerStars @TigerEvents @Tiger_SG
Comments